Did you know?
- Over 23% of girls in India drop out of school when they begin menstruating?
- About More than 77% of women use an old cloth as an absorbent for periods. This is often reused many times.
- Only 12% of Indian women have access to sanitary pads. The other 88% uses a variety of absorbents like newspapers, dried leaves, and more. The use of these materials increases the woman's susceptibility to infections.
Gift a Pack of Pads Campaign
On the occasion of World Menstrual Hygiene Day on 28th May, we launched a campaign called 'Gift a Pack of Pads!'. Our aim is to increase access to sanitary pads among those less privileged than us, and spread awareness about menstrual health and hygiene. How are we going about this?
- We've partnered up with a community service organization to help a girl gain access to menstrual hygiene products
- By clicking 'Buy It Now', you will be gifting one pack of sanitary pads to a girl in need
- Every pack you buy will cover one month's supply of pads for one girl. The more packs you buy, the more children will be benefited!
- Receive a digital postcard for your contribution and celebrate with us!
- P.S. Your billing address is collected so as to send you a receipt for your contribution. The sanitary pads will be gifted directly to the child.
- P.P.S. We are personally gifting the contributed packs to girls in need. You can read about our past drives here
How You Can Help
- Gift a pack of pads to a girl in need, it only costs us Rs. 35!
- Every pack you buy will cover on month's supply of pads for a girl
- The more packs you buy, the more children will be benefited!